Add Blog Post
Adding and Managing Products
Create Coupon Codes
Create Website with WordPress
Install WordPress Plugins
Rise Block Patterns
Users and Roles
WC Booster Tutorial
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have other pre-sale questions, can you help?
Yes! You can ask us any questions through our support page.
- Do you offer support if I need help and updates for the premium plugin?
Yes! Top-notch customer support for our paid customers is key for a quality product, so we’ll do our very best to resolve any issues you encounter via our support page.
- Will WC Booster impact the website’s performance?
WC Booster is made with a minimalist mindset. The overall size is only 2.36 mb. Hence, it has minimal impact on performance and results in faster page load times.
- Do you offer refunds?
We don’t offer refunds, but we do offer a free version of the product (the one you are using right now).
- What payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, as well as PayPal payments.
- Can I change my plan later on?
Absolutely! You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
- Do I require to have coding skills?
No, you don’t. Even a person that doesn’t have any prior knowledge of programming can configure WC Booster.
- Can I cancel my account at any time?
Yes, if you ever decide that our premium product isn’t the best plugin for your business, simply cancel your account from your Account panel. You’ll still be able to use the plugin without updates or support.
- Why do I still need to install the Free version even after installing the Pro version?
As the Pro version is an extension of the Free Version, you are required to install it. If you don’t then, you won’t find the setting tab in the sidebar in the Dashboard.
- How to install WC Booster?
For detailed answers please look at the documentation. Here’s a glimpse of how to install it through a zip file.
- Download the zip file from the wp repository for the free version or from our website for the pro version.
- In your site Dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin and then click on the “Choose File” button.
- Select the WC Booster Zip file and then Click on Install Now.
- After Installation, click on Activate Plugin.
- You will find WC Booster in the Sidebar of your dashboard.
Note: For Pro version, you need to install free version of WC Booster as well.
- Why do I need to install WooCommerce?
WC Booster is not an e-commerce plugin but rather an addon specifically designed to enhance the functionality of WooCommerce (an e-commerce plugin). So, you must first install the WooCommerce Plugin.
- What is the difference between Free and Pro versions?
Free version provides limited features and customizable options while Pro version provides you with an enhanced one. To learn more please find the Free and Pro comparison section above.